Roasted Sweet Potatoes
with Garlic & Chile
- 1½ pounds garnet yams or other sweet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as Crystal, Texas Pete, or Sriracha)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss yams with oil on a rimmed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer; season with ½ tsp. salt.
- Roast until tender and browned in spots, 35–40 minutes
- Remove from oven; while still hot, toss potatoes with hot chili sauce and garlic.
- Season with salt.